Effective leadership today requires more than learning and applying a set of task-based leadership competencies. Leaders who inspire trust and respect are well-rounded and self-aware, balancing task-based competencies such as decisiveness, strategic and achievement focus, with strong relationship and interpersonal skills.
When it comes to leadership excellence, training to competencies alone does not work very well. For more rapid and lasting results, it is crucial that leaders gain deeper insight into their behavior and what is driving it – their “inner game”.
We offer a state-of-the-art leadership development program that we call The Complete Leader™.
This program allows leaders to develop all important leadership dimensions, as illustrated by the diagram on the right.
The objective of the program is to help leaders grow and achieve greater balance and success, leveraging our 25 years of experience in leadership coaching, strategic communication, and performance improvement / management consulting.
How The Complete Leader program works
- We start with an assessment of your leadership style, where the whole picture is immediately apparent: strength and weakness, balance and imbalance, internal dialogue, and external competency. The tool we use is a state-of-the-art, integrated assessment called The Leadership Circle Profile™
- We debrief the results of the assessment, which often surprises participants because of the discrepancy between how they see themselves and how others see them
- We co-design a plan based on your situation and objectives
- We meet 3-4 times / month to activate your plan
- We compare and contrast before and after snapshots and celebrate your successes at the end of the program
We also offer Complete Leader™ variations for teams and organizations:
Leadership Circle Profile Manager Edition™ is a similar tool that identifies leadership competencies and limitations for those who are in less complex roles than those of senior leaders.
Leadership Culture Survey™ delivers a powerful analysis of your leadership culture. Our survey can be used for your entire organization or for a specific leadership team. Leadership Culture Survey reveals valuable data that tells you how your people view their current leadership culture and compares that reality to the optimal culture they desire. By finding the gap between their current culture and their desired culture, it instantly reveals key opportunities for leadership development.
Contact us to discuss how we might help you get started to achieve your goals.